Start from right here…Each year,a new crop of young Nepalese tries to figure out how to write the next chapter of their lives.And each year,hundreds of them find the answer in Canadian Higher Education.Each of Canada’s Universities offers an extensive range of programs and is its own universe of possibilities.But one of ther reasons of Nepalese Encounters is to make it possible for young Nepalese to consider what’s just over the horizon.If you want to know more about what’s just over that horizon,consider visiting Nepalese Encounters in Pokhara .This choice could be your milestone!!!
TOP 10 Reasons to Study in Canada
- The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live! This assessment was based upon Canada’s achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life. It also included Canada’s abundance of fresh water, comfortable population density, low incidence of violent crime and a health care system that is a model for the world.
- Canada’s education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world. Moreover Canadian tuition fees are among the lowest in English-speaking countries.
- Internationally recognized degrees. Canada boasts a wide range of quality educational institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation. International students who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to one year after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on campus without a work permit. Plans are being made to allow international students to work off-campus, too.
- A safe, stable country. Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, and safe country. We have laws that protect the rights of our citizens and our country is relatively unaffected by natural disasters.
- Excellent health care. Compared to other countries, medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among some of the most advanced and accessible in the world.
- Learn or improve another language! For over a century, Canada’s two official languages (English and French) have been taught as second languages which is why we are world leaders in language training. International students often choose to take language courses before beginning a regular academic program.
- A multicultural country. Canada is home to a large number of aboriginal people, called First Nations. Over the past century and a half, Canada has welcomed 15 million immigrants. Canada has a national policy for multiculturalism and works to ensure that people’s customs and traditions are preserved and respected.
- Nature and four distinct seasons. While Canada has big cities, we also preserve a huge amount of unsettled land and a thriving national and provincial parks system. The temperature varies a great deal in Canada. Certain cities almost never have snow in the winter while other cities may get a lot. There’s something for everyone, including indoor and outdoor recreational activities at no or low cost. Our four distinct seasons offer variety and their own special pleasures.
- Canada waiting for you! Canadians can be reserved with newcomers but are generally very welcoming and respectful of differences. Its educational institutions encourage new students from abroad and many have targets to increase their numbers of international students. One thing is for sure–your time in Canada will be something that you will never forget! What are you waiting for?